1. If you want to sing out then sing out. Scream and run around with your hands in the air. Live.
2. Take it all in. Remember your childhood in the smell of a candle or the dust floating around in a movie theatre projector. You are here and you are living and I’m so glad. Breathe.
3. Write down everything that amazes you. Write what you love, what you want to be, what makes you believe in magic again. Dream.
4. Respect everyone’s decision. You wouldn’t like it if someone disagreed with what you like. Hug people who need it and don’t judge that girls life choices even if you hate her. Don’t call that boy a douche even if he did hook up with those girls at that one party. Others find it hard to cope with Mondays too. Love.
5. Do not be afraid to crack a joke. People are often so damn serious and dull. Never be worried that laughing will get you judged. You’ll get judged for staying quiet either way. Show you found something uplifting. Laugh."
visual representation of putting your trust in someone.
This is honestly my favourite post ever.
This photo doesn’t even need a headline or something .You just understand.
the meaning behind this photo is amazing :3
Literally stabbing a person in the back for betraying you
WHAT DO YOU AMERICANS MEAN WHEN A SHOW IS ON AT LIKE FUCKIN “8/7c” WHAT IS THAT????
We never switched over to metric timekeeping. The c stands for “Caw”, referring to how many times a majestic eagle has flown overhead and cawed that day. Sometimes the eagles are feeling sluggish, so the show could be on after either the 7th or 8th caw.
HOW TO PLAY SOCCER IN GYM CLASS:
1. Get the ball
2. Pass it to someone who actually knows how to play